viernes, 6 de febrero de 2009

Ejercicios - 28/01/09 ; 29/01/09 - 2ª Evaluación - Pág 47

1. How much did Dan charge to repair Victor's bike?

b) 35 pounds.


2. Put the events in the correct order.

c) Dan saw Abby and asked about Victor.
f) Dan offered to repair Victor's bike.
a) Dan got Victor's bike from Abby's house.
e) Abby watched Dan repairing the bike.
d) Abby gave Dan 35 pounds for the new wheel.
b) Dan lost his job.
g) Abby got an email from Dan.


3. Answer the questions.

1.How does Abby think Lodon is different from Liverpool?
Is more expensive and the people are busier.

2.Where does Dan work on Saturdays?
He works in a bike shop.

3.What happened to Abby's brother, Victor?
He has an accident.

4. What's wrong with Victor's bike?
The wheel.

5. Why did Dan lose his job at the bike shop?
Because he sold a wheel for 35 pounds.

Página 47

4. REAL ENGLSH. Find equivalents for these sentences in the story. Translate them.

1. I'mused to London now
2. The boss found out
3. Never mind
4. It was all my fault


5. REAL ENGLISH. Rewrite the underlined words with expressions fom exercise 4.

1. I'm used to my new school now
2. When his parents found out that he was smoking, they were angry
3. 'I'd like t play tennis, but it's raining ''Never mind'
4. I didn't stop at the red light. "It was all my fault.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario