lunes, 16 de febrero de 2009

Ejercicios 11/02/09 - Segunda Evaluación - Página 49

7. Study the information and complete the rules.

- We use so with an adjective without a noun.
- We use such with and adjective and a noun.

8. Join the sentences using so... that or such... that.

1. It's such a good film that I want decided to see it again.
2. She was so excited that se couldn't sleep.
3. It was such a boring concert that she left early.
4. It was so windythat we couldn't play tennis.
5. It was such a big pizza that I couldn't finish it.
6. We were so tired that we had to go to bed.
7. It was such a difficult exam that only three people passed.
8. It was such a nice holiday that we want to go back there next year.
9. I was so worried that I couldn't sleep.

Explicación en la pizarra:

- ''Es la persona más simpática que he conocido nunca''.
- ''He is the nicest person that I have every met''.

- ''Es el chico más estúpido que he conocido jamás''.
- ''He is the most stupid boy that I have every met''.

- ''Ha sido la relación más corta de mi vida''.
- ''It has been the shortest relationship I have ever had''.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario