viernes, 30 de enero de 2009

Ejercicios - 21/01/09 2ª Evaluación - Pág. 43

2. Translate these expressions and write a little dialogue with two of these expressions.

1- I haven’t made up my mind yet => Aún no me he decidido.

2- I’ll go first => Yo pediré primero.

3- I’ll have the soup to start => Tomaré sopa de primero.

4- … followed by the chicken, please => Y de segundo el pollo, por favor.


Father: What presents do you want for your birthday?

Son 1: I haven’t made up my mind yet.

Son 2: I will go first. I want a new computer.


pág 44


3. Complete the sentences. Use both … and… or neither… nor…


  1. Both Seven and Fight Club are Brad Pitt films.

  2. Neither Gwyneth Paltrow nor Tate Donovan was at the wedding.

  3. Neither Antonio Banderas nor Melanie Griffith is from England.




Dictation

I’ve known my boy friend since 2002, when I was fourteen. I liked him the first moment I saw him, but he didn’t ask me out inmediatly. We’ve been together for about a year. Two weeks ago we had a big argument, but we’ve made up now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario