viernes, 23 de enero de 2009

Ejercicios -14/01/09 2ª Evaluación - Pág 36

1. Complete the text. Chose the correct words.

Dear Daisy

How are you? We arrived here in Manchester last Saturday. Everything is fine and I enjoy my new school. I often think about you and all my other friends in London. I miss you all!

Thanks for your leter, and thank you very much for the bracelet. I love wearing it. It's so beautiul.

Did you have a good time at the cinema last night? Who went? What did you see? I want to know everything!

Do you belive in a sixth sense? Maybe t was just a coincidence, but while I was thinking about Max yesterday evening, my phone rang and i was him! It was great to talk to him. I really miss him.

Anyway, he told me about his friend Rob. Do you remember Rob? He used to go to our school, but now he lives in NewYork. Anyway, Rob has made a CD! He's only 17! It's called 'First Things First'. Max has already heard some of the songs, but he hasn't bought a copy of the CD yet. I'm sure it'r fantastic.

I must go. My mum has just called me. Dinner's ready.

Speak to you soon!

Love

Hannah

2. Answer the questions.

1. She live in Manchester now
2. She used to live in London
3. Thinking about Max
4. New York
5. First things first
6. Not yet

3. Correct the mistakes.

1. My brother plays chess every evening.
2. I know that girl. She's at my school.
3. I don't mind staying at home tonight.
4. Who gave you tht CD?
5. I was reading a magazine when Elizabeth arrived.
6. He had a sower. Then he went out.
7. My parents used to live in Edinburgh.
8. We've just bought a new car.
9. Have you finished your homework yet?
10. She's already been rock-climbing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario