viernes, 30 de enero de 2009

Ejercicios -19/01/09 - 2ª Evaluación - Pág 40

1. Choose the corrcet alternative to complete the rules. Check your answer in the Grammar Bank on page 118.

1- We use for with a period of time /a point in time.
2- We use since with a period of time /a point in time.


2. Complete the sentences. Use for or since.

1- I haven’t been out since last weekend. Since.
2- They’ve been married for two years.
3- She’s been in hospital for a week.
4- I’ve loved music since I was three years old.
5- We’ve been on holiday since Monday.
6- He’s had that bike for a long time.


3. Complete the text. Use the present perfect and for or since.

1- Have known. 8- Has been.
2- Since. 9- For.
3- Haven’t had. 10- Hasn’t had.
4- Hasn’t lived. 11- Have been.
5- For. 12- For.
6- Have been. 13- Has lived.
7- Since. 14- Since.


4. Write true sentences. Use for or since and the present perfect.

1- I haven’t played football since October.
2- I have had this pencil for a month.
3- I haven’t eaten since this morning.
4- I have been in this class for a year.
5- I have study Maths since Monday.
6- I haven’t seen a good film for three months.




5. Write true sentences. Use a period of time and ago.

1- I had an argument a day ago.
2- I first met my best friend a week ago.
3- My favourite football team won a match two days ago.
4- I got up five hours ago.
5- This lesson started a hour ago.
6- I was born fifteen years ago.
7- I went shopping a week ago.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario