viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

Ejercicios - 10/03/09 - 2ª Evaluación - Pág 56

1. Translate the examples.

We left the leaflets at home. ---> Dejamos las hojas en casa.
I'll go and get them. ---> Iré y lo cogeré.
It's the peace march tomorrow. ---> La marcha de la paz será mañana.
I wont forget. ---> No lo olvidaré.
I'll have a mushroom pizza, please. ---> Tomaré una pizza de champiñones, por favor.
I know! I'll send him an email. ---> Lo sé! Le mandaré un email.

2. Match the coments (1-6) with the offers and promises (a-f). Complete the sentences with will, afirmative or negative.

1. I'm really hungry --> e) Me too I'll make some sandwiches.
2. I don't understand this question --> a) It's ok, I'll explain it to you again.
3. We are having a suprise party for mum --> d) Don't worry, I wont tell her.
4. The march starts at two o'clock --> f) I wont be late, I promise!
5. I can lend you 10 pounds --> b) Thanks. I'll pay you back on Friday.
6. I can't find my keys --> c) I'll help you look for them
.

3. Complete the decisions. Use I'll and a verb from the box.

1. What would you like to drink?
I'll have an orange juice, please.

2. The train is quicker than the bus.
I'll take the train, then.

3. The TV is broken.
I'll listen to music, then.

4. The march has already finished.
Oh, ok. I'll go home, then.

5. He isn't answering his phone.
Ok. I'll send him a text message.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario