viernes, 27 de marzo de 2009

Ejercicios - 2ª Evaluación - 19/03/09 - pág. 63

Pag. 63

8. Match the coments (1-5) with the responses (a-e). Write the words in the correct order.

1. I'm cold - d) I will lend you my jacket.
2. What would you like to eat? - c) I will have a sandwich.
3. My party starts at 7:30 - a) I will arrive on time.
4. I really want to go to that pop concert. - e) I wil buy you a ticket.
5. Somebody has stolen my bike. - b) I will phone the police.



9. Complete the predictions with going to, afirmative or negative, and the words in the box.

1. You aren't wearing a coat. You are going to get cold.
2. Look at the clear, blue sky. It isn't going to rain.
3. That car is going too fast. It's going to crash!
4. The train leaves in 2 minutes! We aren't going to catch it!
5. He is working really hard this year. He isn't going to fail his exams.
6. Look at all this food. I think they are going to have a party.



10. Complete the dialogue with the correct form of will or going to.

1. I'm going to visit.
2. I will tell.
3. I will give.
4. I will have.
5. My mum is going to cook.
6. I will give.



11. Complete the first conditional sentences. Use the present simple or will form of the verbs in the box.

1. I won't be angry if you don't come to my party.
2. If they arrive late, we will miss the film.
3. If I don't have lunch, I will be really hungry.
4. I will sing if you promise not to laugh.
5. She won't pass her exam if she doesn't work hard this year.
6. If it snows before the weekend, we will go skiing.
7. If we leave now, we will get home before midnight.
8. If they don't play better than this, they won't win.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario